Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting to Know YOU

 
I am joining up with Mann Land 5 today in her blog carnival. Get to know me, get to know others, and let others get to know you. 
Check her site for the link up list. It's super easy to link up. And you never know, you might make some new friends along the way. :)

The questions..

1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?
One of 2 things, depending on how you look at it. The thing I paid the most for is a Bob Marley Hoodie from Soul-Flower which was on clearance (FINALLY) for $38, so $45 with shipping. The other one that might qualify is a designer black wool dress that I bought at Rugged Wearhouse for $2. The original price tag was still on it...for $198! Gotta love a bargain. So, take your pick. :)

2. Have you ever played a team sport?
1 year of softball, 1 year of basketball, 1 year track&field, 1 year soccer (wasn't really a sportsy kid)

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
A gigantic spider. The ultimate predator of insects (and yes, I know, they aren't actually insects...)

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? (thanks Ian)
either on the back or bottoms of feet

5. Are you happy?
I'm not sad. :)

6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
FTW, unless they are using the newer connotation "For the Win"

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
I love the area, because it's my home. But do I love our neighborhood...not so much. I want to be a little further out in the country. Gotta have some breathing room.

8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?
 I don't. When I get full, I stop eating. Unless it's molten chocolate cake, then I just overeat and pay the price later. Because it's so worth it. :)


Well, that's it. Random information about the productive nonconformist. Hope you at least found it amusing. Don't forget to check out MannLand5 to see other answers and add your own. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment