Monday, April 12, 2010

Welcome to Motherhood!

A friend said this to me earlier today. It struck me as odd. After all, I've been a mom for 4+ years now. But then I thought about it. What it boiled down to was something out of the ordinary came up and I didn't get the response I was looking for.
This must be a situation stay at home mothers ( and working moms too), go through alot. I haven't had to. Like I said, this was out of the ordinary. It hurt my feelings and pissed me off all at the same time (the situation). But when she said that, and I got over the shock, I realized, she was completely right.
That is a fact of being a mother. You have to put aside your own discomforts, wants, and sometimes needs, whatever they may be, and do what needs to be done. Don't rely on, but be thankful for, help. And most of all, give your children the best you can with what you have.
Thanks for the good advice friend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment