Monday, February 1, 2010

I got an award! :) Paying it Forward Feels So Good!



**The Splash Award!**

First, I must apologize, because I received this award a few days ago, and have not said anything about it. Want to say a BIG thank you to I am NOT a VOLCANO for this award.
I am a new recipient of the Splash Award! Go me!
I am so grateful to receive this, to know that my blog is being noticed, and more so to be able to pass it on to other blogger's out there.

The Rules:
Put the logo on your blog/post.
-Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
-Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
-Remember to link to the person from whom you received your Splash Award.

This took some work, because there are some great blogs out there. It was hard to pick, but here it is.

My nominees for the Splash Award are:

Modern Mom of How to Survive Life in the Suburbs

Tamara of The (UN)Experienced Mom

Shelley of Shelley's Swag

StockpilingMom and Stockpiling4US of Stockpiling Moms

Neva of Mostly Flummoxed

These women have put together some great blogs. I am a stay at home mom, I love coffee, and I love to save money, so that is why I chose the ones I did.
When you get a chance, check out their blogs, and you'll see why I love reading them.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for adding us to your list!! We work hard to help people save!! We love what we do!!! We feel honored to be on your list and thanks for stopping by to see us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award! Truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! How very sweet of you!! And thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog!

    Have a great night :)

    ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete